Structural Design Group
- Perform structural analysis and design of various structures for office, commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects using reinforced concrete and/or structural steel;
- Prepare working drawings, calculations and specifications;
- Prepare various technical reports as required during the design process;
- Perform project coordination and attend to progress coordination meetings; and
- Perform site inspections and prepare corresponding inspection reports.
Construction Management Group
- Perform project/construction management of various vertical and horizontal projects;
- Prepare technical design, working drawings, specifications and contract documentations, including commercial conditions;
- Prepare work schedules and programs using bar charts or PERT-CPMs;
- Perform quantity take-off of materials and cost estimates;
- Perform project coordination and attend to site construction meetings; and
- Perform periodic site inspections and prepare monthly progress reports
- Candidates must be Licensed Civil Engineers.
- With not more than 15 years of work experience.
- With excellent academic records.
- Preferably active or officers in various student organizations.
- Computer literate using MS Word, MS Excel and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge in Primavera, MS Project, STAAD or ETABS will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.